Friday, February 4, 2011

Site observations 1,2,3, and 4 Day 2

Site1
Hearing:trees,wind,leaves,everyone walking threw the woods
Site:pond,woods,clouds,sun,bus garage,big deer track
Site2
Hearing:leaves,cool air blowing threw the trees,birds crowing
Site:old pannel truck sitting near a big pile of metal,a tiny creek,bird flying over head of us
Feel:i could feel the cool wind blowing threw the woods hitting me in my face making mu nose and cheeks cold,in a way my body was warm,my feet were cold as i kept on walking
Site3
Hearing:leaves being stepped on as i walk,people walking threw the woods,everyone talking and being loud as they walk
Site:vernal pool,leaves,sticks being stepped on,leaves at the bottom of the vernal pool
Site4
hearing:birds crowing over head as they fly over us walking threw the woods,me talking to conner as we walk,people talking and laughing
Site:creek,house a ways threw the trees,a bird picking bark off the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment